2022 Governance Meetings
The 2022 Regional Governance Meetings of the International Solar Alliance (ISA) will be conducted in a hybrid format.
The Governance Bodies of the ISA: the Assembly, the Standing Committee, and the Regional Committees offer an integrated approach to governance and decision-making within the Alliance.
Regional Governance Meetings facilitate in-depth analysis of ISA’s Strategic Initiatives and Regional priorities through moderated discussions. These meetings extend the ISA Secretariat’s opportunity to enhance cooperation with ISA member countries as well as provide Member Countries with the ability to improve collaboration between themselves, and mutually identify avenues of cooperation and partnership.
Regional Governance Meeting participants include Hon’ble Ministers, National Focal Points of ISA Member Countries, Heads of Missions, Honorary Consuls based in New Delhi, India from Member and non-Member Countries, and representatives of Observer organizations.
The Regional Committee Meeting will focus on the following themes:
- Procedure for selection of Vice-Chair, ISA’s Five-Year Strategic Plan and Country Partnership Framework.
- Programmatic support to Member Countries.
- Green Grid Initiative – One Sun One World One Grid (GGI-OSOWOG) Initiative.
- Progress on ISA’s Private Sector Engagement Strategy.
- Update on ISA’s Solar Technology and Application Resource Centre (STARC) Initiative.
- Knowledge sharing for mobilisation of USD 1 Trillion in Solar Investments by 2030.