The ISA invites Applications from eligible entities for 3 Award categories in the year 2020. The awards will be presented during the 3rd Assembly of the ISA on 14 October 2020.
ISA Haryana Kalpana Chawla Solar Award, For Outstanding Scientists/ Engineers & Technologists in the field of solar energy from ISA Member Countries
ISA Karnataka Visvesvaraya Solar Award, For Best Floating Solar Project in an ISA Member country.
ISA Diwakar Award, For organizations working with children with special needs and the ones maximizing use of solar energy in the Host Country of the ISA.
The online application forms are available from 14 September 2020 to 1 October 2020
• Applicants are requested to use a steady internet bandwidth while filling up the application form in order to avoid the loss of information.
• The information provided should be authentic and verifiable.
• Selection of applicants by the awards committee will be exclusively based on the information provided in the nomination application form.
• The language used should be formal and precise
• Application forms cannot be filled on behalf of any other entity
• All information used to fill the form should add value to the application
For any clarification the applicants may write to Mr. P. C. Sharma (Joint Director, International Solar Alliance) at email@example.com
Key Dates: 2020
• 14 September – Application open
• 01 October – Final date for submitting the Application
• 09 October – Awards intimation by e mail
• 14 October – Award Distribution- During the 3rd ISA Assembly
• 16 October – Host Country Day
Two Tier Selection Committee Structure
Tier 1: The Screening Committee:
For all the awards there will be a screening committee that will go through a rigorous procedure of selection after considering the eligibility criteria of the candidates, this committee will comprise of:
• 5 members
• 1 convener
• 1 legal convener
Tier 2: The International Awards Committee:
This Committee will decide to whom the Award is to be given after due consideration and as per the assessment framework. The IAC is made up of senior experts from various fields and countries. Each member has relevant professional experience. The committee will be chaired by Ms Rachel Kyte, Dean, Fletcher School.