1. Each year, award applications will be invited from eligible entities from the ISA member countries.
2. The eligibility criterion, for the awards will be communicated by the ISA on Awards web page in advance.
3. Applications for these awards shall be submitted directly on the website or to the respective National Focal Points (NFPs) on or before the due date.
The applicants will be shortlisted through a two-step selection process.
4. The Screening Committee constituted by the ISA Secretariat in consultation with the state governments/ award partners each year will shortlist applications based on the pre-set criteria.
5. The International Awards Committee will review the shortlisted applications. The winning application will be chosen by the chair of the IAC.
The Award would be presented during the 3rd Assembly of the International Solar Alliance on a virtual platform.